It’s time to overcome those limiting beliefs, Sis! Today we’ve got Elise Gray on the show to talk about:
- how to overcome limiting beliefs from childhood
- the surprising lessons you learn about yourself during your mindset boss up
- how big of a role mindset plays in your business endeavors
Get your reflection journal out, babe!
More about Elise
Elise Gray is a contemporary mixed media artist living in Southern California. Elise focuses on expressive paintings and surreal digital collages under the name of her business, Uglee Designs. Her work can be found at exhibits such as the Hive Gallery and 1340ART online. While she grew up in Texas, Elise attributes much of her artistic evolution to her years spent in Los Angeles, California. Working at one of the top marketing agencies in the automotive sector and meeting a wide range of artists from all disciplines was essential to her craft. Elise has a few collaborations coming up in 2021, along with an art residency at Chateau Orquevaux.
Keep Up with Elise
Design Instagram: @ugleedesigns
If you want a chance for a shoutout on The Boujee Boss Up Podcast,
- If on Apple Podcasts, rate it (5 stars would be dope), leave a review, and take a screenshot (I recommend taking the screenshot before submitting the review, it takes a while before it shows up in Apple). If on any other platforms, take a screenshot of your subscription and type out a quick review
- Post the screenshot to your stories (or feed) and tag @khalasimmons on Instagram
I can’t wait to connect with you!
Keep Up With Me
LinkedIn: Khala Simmons