#BetterTogether right?! In today’s episode, Nikki Branch and I talk about:
- the importance of sisterhood in entrepreneurship
- how to recognize when it’s time to let go of toxic people
- how CBD and community tie in together…
Listen to this one with your favorite Boujee sis!
More about Nikki
Nikki is the Founder of WomenForTheCulture and an upcoming CBD brand Glow Up Gurl. She’s helped launched successful brands that are seen in major retailers such as Target and now focusing on her own legacy. With that includes a new juicing company and podcast with her fiancé!
Keep Up with Nikki
Brand Instagram: @womenfortheculture
If you want a chance to be shouted out on The Boujee Boss Up Podcast,
- If on Apple Podcasts, rate it (5 stars would be dope), leave a review, and take a screenshot (I recommend taking the screenshot before submitting the review, it takes a while before it shows up in Apple). If on any other platforms, take a screenshot of your subscription and type out a quick review
- Post the screenshot to your stories (or feed) and tag @khalasimmons on Instagram
I can’t wait to connect with you!
Keep Up With Me
LinkedIn: Khala Simmons